"Unsentimental, Driving Around"

     There's some glitch on the Blogger app in which the letters on the iPad keyboard occasionally just disappear and I have to guess where th letters are and rely on autocorrect and overusage of this machine to get me through a sentence such as this. 
     I hardly have any homework this weekend so that's good, and today MF, AP, and I went over to DL's house and raided her attic for costumes (I'm a Native American, MF is a sheep, DL is a mariachi band member, and AP is an Eskimo). We also went to Goodwill and I got something for leopard day and a super cute pair of sandals for $4! Then we went to Martin's on a mission and drove through Waynesboro on our way home. Maybe it's because I'm still young, but the novelty of driving around with my friends has yet to wear off. I love it. I feel like more than actual high school I'm going to remember all of the various car rides I've had with my friends over our high school years. 

Day 671 Song Recommendation:
"Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys. 
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts