Contented

     I am finally finished with my college applications (except for tweaks, edits, revisions, etc.) so now all I have to do is click submit (sort of). Okay, so I'm not finished, but I'm getting close! If something happened and I needed to submit all of them in the next hour, I think I could manage it. Also, homework this week hasn't been crushing, so that's pleasant.
     I'm actually not really worried about college because I don't really care where I go. Last year, I was dead set on George Mason, and that's still my number one, but I'd be happy going to any of the schools I'm applying to, so I wouldn't really be all that disappointed if I don't get enough scholarship money to go to George Mason (or James Madison or UVA or UD). Even my safety schools (UMBC and Temple) I'd be fine going to. I wouldn't apply somewhere I would hate to be (Loyola). Also, I'm lucky that I have a super broad and common major (English) and can be licensed to become a teacher at any school I go to. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that some colleges are better than other colleges or the fact that I do have schools at the bottom of my list (UMBC). So hopefully I'll get into one of my top choices with a nice, cozy scholarship. But if not... the world will carry on.

Day 669 Song Recommendation: "Salvage" by MTNS.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts