...

This weekend has been pretty busy and exhausting so there hasn't really been time to blog. I've been at Uprise for the past two days which was awesome. My friends and I had such a good time. It was beyond hot and nobody really wanted to take pictures. We were pretty much soaked in sweet by the end of the day. Whenever there was a band we didn't really care about we talked about books and stuff. Sorry to Abby who I basically explained the first three books of Pretty Little Liars to her. I can't help it. They're addicting. Book three has such a big plot twist and I can't even imagine what happens in the fourth book.
Back to Uprise. Even though it was hot we did have a good time and I did get one picture on Friday night.

How he loves us was playing and it brought back a lot of memories of the mission trip and retreats. Then they played old hymn songs and all I could think about was my grandparents. My brother was dancing and singing when they started singing "I saw the light."
Saturday at night Abby started dancing and it was just so funny. I was dying of laughter. The girl is not graceful and she didn't care. She dances like Sue Heck from the middle. Exactly like her.

Also I got an email from Liz and i'm finally getting my senior pictures done next month. We finally figured out where we're taking the pictures. I couldn't make a decision so Liz made a decision for me.

Now i'm pretty excited about it. I trust Liz is going to do an awesome job. I hate being the center of attention so it will be interesting to see how this goes.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

  1. That looks so pretty! I'm sure they'll look amazing. And lol, great video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts