It's Almost Here...

     I've been trying to come up with a post for the last couple hours but I don't have much to say today. I was able to look at my schedule for this year online and of course, it's not exactly as it should be. For some reason I can't take ceramics and instead am taking Office Systems Excel which sounds supremely boring, but I like the teacher so it should be okay. Whereas with ceramics, I don't like the teacher but the class would probably be half interesting. Win some, lose some. I guess I'm looking forward to senior year. Not really sure. I'm glad I'm aiding at the elementary school the first marking period because I think that will help me either completely rule out becoming an elementary school teacher or make it a possibility. Usually by this time in the summer it feels like school is right around the corner (because it is) but this year it feels like I still have at least another two weeks. But really I only have four more days because I have to be at school at 7:30 on Tuesday for freshman orientation. Yay!

Day 628 Song Recommendation: "Like Real People Do" by Hozier.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts