Another Question Tag

     I haven't done a tag in a while and this one was pretty interesting so:

1. What do you think you can do but can’t?
Go without the Internet.
2. What’s a difficult word for you to pronounce? 
Roy. I can never say that name just once. I always have to pronounce it about ten times.
3. What are your favorite TV shows from your childhood?
Dragon Tales, Clifford, Caillou.
4. What are your virtues and vices?
Virtues: If I really have to do something, I will (ie, homework, chores, etc.)
Vices: If I really don't have to do something, I won't (ie, get off the computer, do something productive, exercise)
5. What’s more important: love, fame, power, or money?
I'll quote The Beatles on this one: All you need is love.
6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?
The 1940s. The fashion was great, the cars were cool, and men were gentlemen.
7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?
Target and Act II. Target because they have the cutest clothes, especially dresses, and Act II because it's cheap and there's a huge variety.
8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
No, but I can look it up on the blog! Apparently I was watching videos of Josh Holloway on Yo Gabba Gabba and blogging about it. Nice.
9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain?
The only recurring dreams I can remember having are bad ones. I dreamed twice about two skeletons having a picnic in my backyard and I've had at least half a dozen dreams in which I have all these mutated fish in my room that keep dying and I don't know what to do with them.
10. What’s your horoscope?
Capricorn.
11. What does your dream bedroom look like?
The bedroom I have now, but with a balcony.
12. What position do you sleep in?
On my side, in the fetal position.
13. What are your all time favorite films?
Everything Is Illuminated, The Help, Slumdog Millionaire.
14. What makeup are you currently wearing? 
Zilch. It's 11:15 PM on a Friday. I'm in my PJs, blogging.
15. Do you have neat handwriting? Show us! 
I like to think so.



     Well, it's official. We're adopting Sky. But TJ doesn't like the name Sky so now we have to come up with something else.

Day 636 Song Recommendation: "Taxi Cab" by Vampire Weekend.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts