Technology Is Advancing

I don't know why I haven't blogged in such a long time I haven't really been doing much but it's been nice to relax for a little while. I've been trying to think about what I did last week but i'm coming up with nothing.
Oh I did go to Alex's I remember that.
I have had my phone for a while now and one thing that I love to do is take pictures and since I always have my phone that's what I take them with. I had no idea that you could develop pictures from your phone.
How dumb am I?
With all the things that we can do with technology I didn't think that I could develop pictures from my phone?
So I had to pick from three hundred photos from the past year and a half. I know that I deleted a lot of them because i'm dumb but still three hundred photos. I ended up picking only a hundred. I also didn't have any photo albums so I had to make a quick trip to Walmart and you would think that the photo albums would be next to the picture frames but no that would be ridiculous. I had to walk around the entire store, completely lost. Finally I swallowed my pride and asked somebody. It was with the wedding and party supplies.
Because that makes sense.

I'm probably the only person that cares about this.
DFTBA
-AB


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts