Photos of Chincoteague

   I had an absolutely amazing time at the beach, except that it was not long enough. Instead of writing all about it, I'll let the pictures tell the story.



Here I am at The Island Creamery eating a cup of Java Jolt, which is
the most delicious coffee ice cream I've ever had! It has huge chunks of brownie and chocolate covered
espresso beans in it. In the picture I'm wearing a big t-shirt I bought as a swimsuit cover up. 
This is a slice of Famous Pizza, which is the most delicious pizza in
the world in my opinion. As you can see, I annihilated it with Parmesan
and pepper flakes, teehee. That's just the way I like it. :)
At the marina where they weighed and cleaned the fish my Dad caught
on his fishing trip, there were three stray cats that kept lurking around
hoping for them to drop pieces of fish to eat. 
Here's a close up of one of the flounders. Isn't it creepy looking?
Here's my uncle and my cousin Mia showing off some flounder. Mia looks a little
unsure about the whole thing. 
My Dad caught the longest flounder of anyone, so here he is with his huge catch. 
Here's Mia being sooooo adorable on our hotel bed. I can't get over
this picture, it's so cute! 
Here's me at the beach, and it's clearly near the beginning because I don't have
a tan yet. And my hair looks awesome (sarcasm). 
Ahh the beautiful beach. 
We went to go look at the wild ponies before we went to the beach, and
this horse had the greatest rock star bangs I've ever seen haha. 
There were lots of foals, but this one was the cutest. 
We discovered this BEAUTIFUL overlook near the marina, and they had adorable
little benches you can sit on. It reminded me of Anne of Green Gables (and therefore
reminded me of Prince Edward Island). It was such a wonderful, perfect little place. 
There was also a huge wooden cross on the little overlook. 


Here's me, Mia, and Mom in the Barney Rubble mobile at the campground. 

I love this adorable selfie of me and my Mom! This was taken on the pier at the
campground, which is one of my favorite places in the world. 
Here's another picture of the pier. You can see the whole island of Chincoteague from this pier,
which is on Wallops Island, a few miles from Chincoteague. 
Here's my uncle, and Mia who's looking so cute in that adorable swimsuit! 
A beautiful sunset at the marina. 
I took like a million more pictures, but these were just some of my favorites. I can't wait to go back next year!


-VaughnDL 

Comments

  1. Loved all of these pictures! Mia is seriously the cutest kid ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I don't know why there's a big blank space at the top though?? And I know right, she's sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts