Getting Ready For School

The boredom has hit me face on. Other than working out today I haven't really done anything productive. That doesn't mean that I want school to start though. Since last year was such a bad year I'm not really excited for this year to start. I'll be going to college for half the day which is terrifying and what's even more terrifying is that I am taking a public speaking class.
It seemed like a good choice at the time. You have to take it in college eventually so I might as well get it over with.
Also i've been somewhat slacking on summer assignments. I told myself that I wouldn't procrastinate but I have because I felt like summer would last forever. So now I'm going to have to buy at least a hundred flashcards, read the rest of Thank You For Arguing, catch up on news because it will help me in the long run. It's not a bad book i'm just lazy. Also i'm in a reading slump so that's not helping but that means I can move on with that book and write an essay which none of us has done in at least two months and our brains are turned off.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts