Contemplating Senior-hood

     I have my senior pictures tomorrow and I guess I'm slightly excited but mostly I just want to get it over with and I hope they don't look horrible. Maybe once I get my senior pictures I'll finally feel like a senior. I'm actually excited to start the school year because I'm taking some half-interesting classes like ceramics and creative writing as well as aiding at the elementary school. And for the first time since middle school, I'm taking a math class that I hope will be easy. At least it can't possibly be as bad as calculus. I'm so happy I didn't let myself get pressured into taking calc BC. That would have been a complete nightmare. AP chem and AP lang will be plenty. I deserve a bit of a break. We all do. Especially MF, who has been taking classes and attending programs and going on college visits all summer.

Day 611 Song Recommendation: "Always" by Switchfoot. I feel like we've been doing this blog thing for more than 611 days.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts