Checking off My Checklist

     Back in June, I made a short checklist of things to do this summer and I've slowly been able to check the items off (though as we're nearing August I realize that some of them aren't going to happen) and today I checked off "senior pictures" which seemed like something that would never happen. Tomorrow I'll be able to check off "Paper Towns". I thought I would despise getting a million pictures taken, but it honestly wasn't that bad. Everyone was super nice and they compliment you on everything and they tell you exactly what to do so that all you have to do is hold the pose (which can be surprisingly exhausting) and smile. I couldn't decide between royal blue and burgundy for the drape, so the girl who helped me pick them out and did my makeup suggested I do both since I only had two outfit changes and they give you three. I liked them both so hopefully at least one looks good. I was excited to see MF's picture today but the website is malfunctioning and she couldn't see them. Hopefully she'll be able to see them tomorrow. I don't know why I get so excited to see my friend's senior pictures but I do. They all look so beautiful! It's kind of like prom photos... without the dance... or the date...

Day 612 Song Recommendation: "Never Be Ready" by Mat Kearney.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts