Who Knew Saving The World Was So Easy?

     So I was eating some cookies, and I noticed this thing on the outside of the box that said "Enter this code at ChildHungerEndsHere.com and one meal will be given to a hungry family". So of course I went to the website and entered the code, and it told me "Thank You! One meal has just been donated." And I was like, that's it? That's all I had to do? It was that easy to bring the world a tiny bit closer to ending hunger? So the point is, go out to your local grocery store and buy some food (I bought some Lofthouse Frosted Sugar Cookies) and check and see if there's a code for donating a meal. Because if so, it's the easiest thing in the world, there are no strings attached and no obligations, just straight up meals donated to hungry people. It was super easy and helped someone in need. 

-VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts