The Eulogy

     Today DL and I went to see our school's play, which was an original musical called The Eulogy, written and choreographed by a couple who graduated in 2009 from our school. I thought it was really good, way better than Little Women, which was still good. I just thought The Eulogy was easier to follow and funnier and more entertaining. At first, I was leery of the fact that it was a musical, but it was actually really cute. There were some really good singers and dancers, and everyone was at least decent. The cast was also a lot bigger than normal, so they must have recruited some new people. Everyone just seemed to have a lot of fun putting on, and it was fun to watch.

Day 539 Song Recommendation: "Twist and Shout" by The Beatles. If our high school ever puts on a musical solely with Beatles music, I would just have to be in it.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts