Relaxing Weekend

     Like DL said, it was a really beautiful day today and I sat outside for a few hours and read the world chapter that I was supposed to have read last week. Maybe by August I'll have a little bit of a tan. Ha. 
I slept in for the first time in weeks today (12.5 hours!) which was really nice but I feel tired again, so maybe I overslept. Anyway, I feel like more than anything it's been nice to relax and completely forget about school and AP tests. By this point, stressing is pretty pointless. At the same time, there's still 28 days to go and I want to finish strong. After that though, hello summer! 
     I watched two episodes of Lost today and in the one episode Sawyer was reading one of AB's favorite books so I had to screen shot it. 

Day 527 Song Recommendation: "10 Lovers" by The Black Keys. 
-SE Wagner 



Comments

Popular Posts