Once Upon a Time Tag

Basically I have been binge watching Once Upon A Time before work and I've found this tag and I had to do it.

Your favorite male character? 

Mr. Gold AKA Rumpelstiltskin. I don't know why but I really think that he can become a better person. Even though he really isn't proving it.

Your favorite female character? 

I know it's typical but Emma. I think she's such an amazing character. Unlike most characters she doesn't complain about her situation she just does what she has to do to make it better so when she does complain it's authentic and you feel something for her. Plus she's been through a lot of crap.

Your least favorite male character?

Hmmm, I don't really hate anyone, okay never mind. Peter Pan. I loved the twist they did with him but he was absolutely awful.

Your least favorite female character?

I was going to say Regina but honestly she has gotten better. For at least five episodes. I have to pick Zelena though. She is so sick and twisted and I can't stand it. 

Your favorite scene? 

I can pick one...
1. Anything with Graham
2. When Belle and Rumple are together
3. The back story behind Red, that was cool.
4. Whenever Emma and Hook went back to the enchanted forest.
5. Rumple and Belle's first dance
6. The announcement of Baby Neal
7. Whenever Regina and Emma reconcile.
8. Ariel

Your favorite ship (s)?

Rumple and Belle, Snow and Charming, Emma and Hook. Used to be Regina and Robin Hood.

Your favorite friendship?

Emma and Henry. I know they're mother and son but I loved the friendship that they had in the first season.

Saddest moment?

Graham's death
Rumple letting Belle go
When we thought Storybrook was going to be blown up.
Belle forgetting everything.
Emma leaving with Henry
Neal's death
Belle banishing Rumple.

Funniest moment?

Rumple asking Charming for marriage advice.
Whenever something bad happens everyone acts like it's so normal.

Your favorite kiss?

Really I have to pick just one!?

Emma and Hook.

That was really hard.

Do you want the Evil Queen to get her happy ending?

Happy are you kidding!? I'm so sick of her having one problem after the other. There's so much emotional turmoil.

Which side are you on? Good or evil?

Good, is this really a question? They've all gone through so much crap.

Your favorite episode? 

Anything from Season 1, it was the best season.

Your favorite actor?

Rumplestiltskin, Robert Carlyle. He's amazing.

Your favorite backstory?

Rumple

Something you want to know that hasn't been revealed yet? 

IS EMMA GOING TO BECOME EVIL OR NOT!?
Also if Rumple ever becomes good again.

If you could be anyone from Storybrooke or the Enchanted Forest, who would it be? 

Snow white, I wish I was that cool.

What got you interested in Once Upon A Time? 

My cousin was obsessed with it and she practically forced me to watch it. I thought it was going to be to dark but once I started watching I couldn't stop.
Now I'm a huge fangirl and I have to stop myself from buying every fan item on Etsy.

The struggles of a fangirl.

DFTBA
-AB









Comments

Popular Posts