No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

     I have determined that today is the day the world decided to conspire against me.
     It started when I went was driving down the driveway on my way to the elementary school to take a walk/jog. I had the windows rolled down and SPLAT runny white goop bursts into the car and splatters my arm. The first words out of my mouth are "You've got to be sh*tting me." I know curse words aren't nice, but at that moment that's all I could think. I mean, come on, I'd been driving for literally ten seconds and a bird decides that my ARM is the perfect place to crap on??? What are the chances of that??? Like one in a million. So obviously I turned around and cleaned up my car and my arm and then went back out to go for my walk, and then I came home and took a shower and realized I left my phone in the car, which my brother had taken to mow my grandma's yard. Yay. So about fifteen minutes later, he comes back and says he needs the push mower, but he can't get the trunk open, so then we spent five minutes finagling with the trunk to get it open, and while he went to get the push mower, I put down the backseat and lo and behold there's a bird crap on the seat! Good grief. So I obviously go clean that up and then come back and help TJ shove the mower in the back. After he leaves, I go down to get the mail and as I'm about to walk inside I see this snake sprawled across the walkway. That's when I officially determined that the world was conspiring against me.

Displaying photo 1.JPG
Displaying photo 2.JPGDisplaying photo 3.JPG
     Well, I hope everyone who's going to prom today has a prom that isn't cursed like my day has been.

Day 533 Song Recommendation: "Hotel California" by The Eagles.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts