Last Goodbyes

Today was the last day of school for the seniors and it was honestly kind of depressing. It's never affected me before when the seniors leave because they've always been people a lot older than me that o don't have many classes with and don't really know. But this year I had seniors in almost all of my classes and lots of them were my very good friends, so watching them go was really hard. I know it will be even harder next year when I'm saying goodbye to my own grade and all of my best friends, so I'm trying desperately not to think too much about it. And thankfully this year I'll be playing with the orchestra at graduation so I'll get to see all the seniors one last time and maybe even get pictures with a few of them. That would be nice. And all my senior friends have written beautiful and thoughtful notes in my yearbook, so that's really awesome because I'll have those forever to look back on and reminisce about. Anyway, it's been an emotionally exhausting day and I just want I sleep, so goodnight.

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts