Happy News

     Yay, AB! I'm sure your hair will look beautiful ANY color. This will sound weird, but I've had like three dreams in which you've changed your hair in some way and I'm always like, "Oh my goodness I can't wait to see your hair!" It's the highlight of the whole dream. Whatever you decide to do with your hair, I'm sure it will look wonderful, and you'll look AH-mazing at prom. I can't wait to see the pictures! So take lots.
     Today marked the end of the Lit AP exam, which means that I've got two down and one to go. Yay! I can see the finish line (sort of). Another good thing that happened today was disguised as a bad thing. I found out in calc today that they're not offering AP stats next year because only seven kids signed up, and at first I was mad that the counselor never even bothered to mention this to me, and instead probably just went ahead and signed me up for calc BC, but then I was like, "You know what, this is my excuse to take an easy math class next year because unless I get hit by a semi, there is no way in heck I'm taking calc BC." So that will hopefully significantly lessen any potential stress for next year. It'll be a dream come true to be good at math for the first time in a while.

Day 530 Song Recommendation: "Broadripple Is Burning" by Margot & the Nuclear So and So's.

-SE Wagner

Comments

  1. I love "Broadripple Is Burning"! Your song recommendations have been on point lately. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts