Happy Days Are Here Again

     You know what I said yesterday about divine intervention sometimes working in your favor? Yeah, well, today I found out that I WILL be having a class with DL next year! First mod AP Lang was full so I had to be put in 6th mod, which is the mod DL and MF will be in. I couldn't take AP psych, and I had to basically rearranged my whole schedule, but I'm happy with it. I'm now taking college algebra, ceramics, creative writing, aiding at the elementary school, AP chem, honor Latin I, and AP lang. Two AP classes will be plenty. Heck, I may even get to experience that rare and fleeting thing called free time! I'm already excited for senior year. Only 18 more days of school!

Day 538 Song Recommendation: "Already In" by Jon McLaughlin.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts