Goodbye Red Hair, We Will Meet Again

Well I have cellulitis again which is always a joy.
Especially right before prom. It hurts like heck.
Today was actually a bad day, I already kind of knew it would be like that. Oh well, you have good and bad days. At least I got one of them over with.
Like I said prom is almost here and unfortunately my red hair does not go with plum purple. I had to go out and buy some hair dye. Now my hair is somewhat dark brown. Or at least that's what I can tell. (It's drying.) I'm guessing it's almost like DL's hair color.
Which is beautiful on her but I don't know about myself.
So now i'm grieving the loss of my hair color. For a week.
It's kind of pathetic.
DL sent SE and I a video about cutting hair. I actually thought it was really inspiring. I haven't cut my hair and years and I think that's because I am comfortable with my long hair. Not because I think it's gorgeous but because it's more a security blanket. That's the one thing that people compliment me on and I feel like if I cut it I won't be beautiful anymore. My hair just isn't healthy anymore. There is so much split ends. It's also very plain Jane.
I think it's time to make a change.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts