Fun Weekend

     Like DL said, it's been a very busy, exciting weekend. DL and I both took different AP practice exams Saturday morning and then went to see The Age of Adaline that evening, which was good despite some flaws in the execution, and then came back to my house and made dumb videos and took pictures and made cookie dough cheesecake brownies and then AP and AB showed up and we talked for an hour or so before we went to bed. I was so tired that I fell asleep on my bedroom floor a few hours ago. Just a few more weeks and then I can sleep in every single day. :)
     Today my family came over and we had a cookout for Mother's Day, which was fun and the weather was divine. Back to the "real world" tomorrow.






Day 534 Song Recommendation: "Hold Back the River" by James Bay. Shout out to DL for the song recommendation.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts