Divine Intervention

     I just found out today that DL and I will be having exactly zero classes together next year for the first time in twelve years and I'm honestly a little depressed. But like DL said, it'll be good practice for college, when we'll be lucky to see each other every few weeks or months. I'm calling it a mixture of divine intervention and "weaning". I'm praying that next year, for the first time since middle school, I'll have lunch with all of my friends. That will be highly improbable, but like I said, divine intervention. It sometimes works in your favor.

Day 537 Song Recommendation: "I Found" by Amber Run. Again, gracias to DL for the song recommendation.
-SE Wagner

Comments

  1. That is the most depressing thing I have heard all day :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts