Below Average!

And proud of it.
     Today was a really good day. There was an assembly about drunk driving for anyone going to prom on Saturday, and so my lit class dwindled down to just three people (including me) so we just talked to my teacher the whole time and it was actually really interesting and I kind of wish I had classes that small all the time because you get to know the kids and the teacher a lot better. But then again, if you don't like anybody in your tiny class or your teacher, that would be rough.
     Then in physics, four of us took the test that we missed on Wednesday because of AP exams and we all failed but it didn't matter at all because there's going to be a generous curve, and I just need an A average for the year and one test won't matter at all in the grand scheme of things. So yay for failure!
     The best part of the day was coming home and taking a nap. I haven't taken a nap in forever but I just felt super tired to I fell asleep. I've done absolutely nothing today, and it feels really weird to have no homework. I'm bracing myself for when my teachers stop being nice and start teaching again, because I know it's going to happen soon. We still have another section in calc and a project for lit, so I'm not quite off the hook yet.

Day 531 Song Recommendation: "I Lived" by OneRepublic. I'm a sucker for inspirational music videos.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts