An Eventful Day

I'm am exhausted.
Today my family and I were going to go to my grandparents vacation house for the weekend. A two hour drive turned into six hours. Last night I was working late and of course in the middle of it all I had a panic attack.
That was fun.
When I came home I went right to sleep. Which meant that I would have to pack in the morning. We left around seven in the morning and we just got here around two. Basically what had happened was we were driving a truck that was pulling the boat and the tire almost caught on fire.
I'm not a mechanic and I don't know why it happened but all I can say was that there was smoke. We pulled over and there was no way that we would be able to get back on the road by ourselves. Luckily my Dad has some really great friends that drove at an hour and half to help us with the tire. I also had the first experience of peeing in the wood and to be honest I hope that I never have to do it again. It really wasn't the woods it was slanted ditch. One where you could very easily fall and die. You had to squat so low so that you wouldn't be flashing on coming traffic. If anyone saw my but I am sincerely sorry. After that I finished my book and then took a 15 minute nap. By the time I had woken up we were ready to go.
I thought the chaos was over. I was wrong.
Since Brady wasn't here to help put the boat in the water that meant that my Mom and I would have to help. We've never had to do it before so this was a whole new experience. The truck didn't go in the water, we got the boat in the water, we got the boat to the house in the end though. Thank God. Now im going to lay down and do nothing.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts