Tips for Bad Days

     If you're having a bad day, here are some suggestions for things to do to make it better:

  • Watch YouTube videos of people after they've gotten their wisdom teeth out. Seriously the funniest thing ever. They should make a TV show out of it. I suggest this one and this one.
  • Clean something.
  • Put on some horrid-colored lipstick.
  • Paint your nails.
  • Listen to music too loudly.
  • Take some pictures.
  • Turn off your phone.
  • Make some resolutions.
  • Watch The Ellen Show.
  • Make a craft.
  • Hang out with your pet.
  • Make some food.
  • Eat said food.
  • SMILE!
     Today has actually been a good day. I even cleaned the inside of my car! I didn't realize how dusty and dirty it was. I also didn't realize that I'm a midget until I was sitting in the backseat and saw how far up the driver's seat was. I don't understand how I fit in there. There's like six inches between the seat and the wheel.


Day 523 Song Recommendation: "10,000 Emerald Pools" by Borns. This one is for MF since she likes it more than "Electric Love". ;)

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts