The Finish Line Is in Sight

     Somehow I hardly had any homework today so I got to actually be a person for once and just sit on the couch and let my mind vegetate. It was really nice.
     In some ways, I feel like I only have two more days left of school, because the next two days will be the last time we get real grades in calculus for the rest of the year (assuming he's not going to make us learn anything after the AP test) and that is honestly the only major thing stressing me out (besides the lit project) so that will be wonderful to just put behind me. Like DL, I've finally decided that for the most part, I've done all I can and whatever happens with AP tests and everything was just meant to happen. Obviously, I'm not going to blow off this massive project for lit that we've been working on since January, or the last timed writing we have to do, or the last two essays and final quiz for world, but it's also kind of pointless to worry over a point or two because by the fourth marking period, my grade is pretty much set in stone, as long as I keep doing what I've been doing. Calc is the only thing that makes me mad because I either need a 55 to get a B average or a 95 to get an A average and yes, it could be in the realm of possibility for me to get a 95, but the amount of studying needed to achieve that could very well just not be worth it. Oh, ew, I just remembered we have a physics quiz this week. Shoot me now.
     It better be warm tomorrow. It hasn't been in the 70s for a while. I just checked the weather and it looks like a warm front is coming in next week. High 70s to low 80s. Yay!

Day 522 Song Recommendation: "Eyes Wide" by Meadowlark. MF recommended this song because it was free on iTunes, but unfortunately it's not free anymore for some dumb reason, but I still like the song and I'm still going to recommend it. Thanks, MF!
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts