Keep Calm

     Ugh, I hate school, but I also hate missing school. Unfortunately sometimes it's necessary, especially when you wake up and can barely speak and your nose is just a perpetual stream of snot. No one should be exposed to such grossness.
     Anyway, this day off has actually been really beneficial--not on the school front, I'm sure I'll have tons of stuff to make up tomorrow, but I'll deal with that tomorrow--but I have been working on some personal projects, and I got a lot of work done on those projects. I'm keeping them kind of on the down low until I know for sure they'll actually work out, but as soon as I know they'll work out, I will most certainly post about them because they're really exciting! Sorry for being annoyingly vague.
     Another plan I have for a blog post is a room tour, because this has been a popular thing going around on YouTube and social media, and I think my room is a perfect expression of who I am as a person, so I'd like to show you all around it and talk about some of the things in my room and what they mean to me. Of course, before I can actually do that, I need to clean my room thoroughly so I don't have to explain the dirty clothes on the floor and the piles of dirty tissues.
     Anyway, I am so excited for next week, because that's when the AP tests start, and when AP tests start, you know the school year is winding down. I guess I should be freaking out about them, especially the Calculus exam, but I've decided I'm not going to freak out. I'm going to just let God control whatever happens and try my best to go with the flow. I'm tired of worrying and stressing about stuff that's outside of my control, and with only one week left before these big exams, they are certainly out of my hands now. I won't be able to learn anything more than what I currently know in less than seven days, so I just have to try to be content with what I do know now. And if I don't pass the tests (the only one I don't think I'll pass is Calculus) then that's okay. I'll just take the class in college. It's not the end of the world. 
     If any of you out there are dealing with the same thing and are freaking out about your final exams, just remember that whatever happens was meant to be. Maybe that's not comforting if you don't do well, but if you don't get the scores you want, just know that the world will keep turning, and you'll still be able to get on with your life and be happy, even if it doesn't feel like it right now.
     So, despite being sick and feeling the pressure of looming school work and AP Exams, it's been a pretty relaxing and good day, and I am glad I didn't go to school, because I would have been completely miserable.
     Good luck these last few weeks of school!


     -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts