Just a Few More Weeks

     Although I spent most of my evening reading my awful independent novel for lit, I also watched an episode of The Carrie Diaries and an episode of Lost, so I guess it wasn't that bad. Unfortunately, I have to get up early to go in to school at 8:15 to take a three hour long practice AP exam for lit. Really not looking forward to that, especially if I get a low score. Fortunately, we only have one more AP practice exam to take in calc and one more timed writing for lit, and then in two weeks we'll be taking the calc and lit exams and all of that stress will be gone and all I have to worry about is world and finishing the gigantic research project for lit. And then before we know it, it'll be June and the seniors will be graduating and then the year will be over! Woop woop! And I will be burning every single dreadful paper from this dreadful year.

Day 518 Song Recommendation: "Fire" by Ingrid Michaelson.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts