DC

Is it really only Tuesday?
I haven't posted in a while and that's mostly because i'm tired and there's homework and clubs to go to. You probably already knew that though.
Today we went to DC which was fun. I love museums, honestly. I always get so excited and inspired when I see them. I tried to hint that I wanted to go to the American History museum because it's one of my favorites. I also love history, definitely got that from my Dad. I love seeing how much America has changed throughout the years. We saw a lot of cool stuff there. After that we went to the Veterans memorial and of course you always have the occasional disrespectful people. It was silent and these people just start yelling and being obnoxious. I thought they were teenagers, they were clearly adults. Someone also put their feet in the water and just walked around barefoot.
All I could do was stare at them.
Then we saw the Lincoln Memorial which was a hike. At the same time it was really nice.
Now I just want to go to bed and wake up at 12 PM tomorrow.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts