Books & Songs

I absolutely love books and music. Luckily they go well together. I am not one of those people that can just read books without noise. I love listening to music when reading. If the song goes with the book that just makes the book even more enjoyable. So I thought I would share some songs and books that go perfect together.

1. Me Before You, Jojo Moyes


Say Something, *Pentatonix Cover*

I was telling DL about this but I practically listened to this song the entire time I was reading this book. There's just something about that song that is so powerful to me. I think a lot of songs are about coming over obstacles and this song is someone really expressing what they feel.

2. Calling Me Home, Julie Kibler


Falling, Civil Wars

I absolutely love the Civil Wars and I am devastated that they broke up. There is something so perfect about Joy Williams voice. 

3. To All The Boys I've Loved Before, Jenny Han


Why Can't I, Liz Phair

I don't know why I listened to this song when I read this book. It definitely has a early 2000 feel. 

4. The Duff, Kody Keplinger


We All Need Saving, John Mclaughlin

Read it and you'll understand.


5. The Bone Season, Samantha Shannon


Monster, Paramore

For some reason Rock and dystopian books go really well together.

Home Front, Kristin Hannah


Colder Weather, Zac Brown Band

DFTBA
-AB








Comments

  1. Listening to "Say Something" definitely enhanced the "Me Before You" experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts