A Day in the Life

     My life has been pretty boring lately, so I don't have anything to post today. My life can be summed up as: go to school, maybe go in early or stay after for track/clubs, go home, lay on the couch/my bed, do nothing, look at my homework with despair, think about maybe doing said homework, think about maybe studying for AP tests, think about all the horrible things that could happen if I don't get the grades I need in all of my classes this marking period, feel bad for myself, lay on the couch/my bed some more, see if anyone else has nothing better to do, bug them by texting them pointless messages, eventually go to bed when I get tired of being awake. Repeat.
     Yay for being super depressing. Also I'm mad because it's going to be cold for the rest of the week. What the heck, spring.

Day 516 Song Recommendation: "Body in a Box" by City and Colour.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts