The Boredom Is Setting In

There are only so many days you can spend in your pajamas doing nothing before it starts to catch up with you. And I think, my friends, that it has caught up with me. I've exhausted all of my hobbies ten times over and resorted to what I dub "boredom activities". These activities include cutting my bangs in the bathroom mirror, steaming postage stamps off of old envelopes, looking through a half empty photo album and staring at each picture for way too long, using nail polish to rub sharpie marks off of a bunch of books, wasting a whole page of my diary writing music lyrics in pretty handwriting, actually watching the music videos that go along with the songs I listen to instead of just listening to the song, going through all my pictures on my phone and cropping them so they look nice, attempting and failing to finally log into my bank account online (I waited too long and now my password expired), and watching a funny video from vine on repeat twenty times in a row. Clearly I have nothing to do. At least I don't have to resort to doing homework because by some miracle I don't have any! I can't even remember the last time that happened but I'm not questioning it. It snowed liken five inches yesterday all day, nonstop, and it's like, why couldn't that have happened during the school week? Oh well. I guess being bored is kind of nice. It's better than being unbelievably stressed out which how I usually feel lately. So I guess I should be thankful. Hope you've had just as much of a lazy weekend as I have. 

       -VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts