Tangerine

     It's probably indicative of how boring my life is that the highlight of my day tomorrow is going to be giving blood. Giving blood is honestly pretty fun. I don't know why. Maybe it's just because I get out of class. But I'm getting out of sociology and we don't even do anything in that class.
     Anyway, today has been super uneventful and unfun and nothing really happened. So that's cool. Now I'm just being boring. Time to go find a free song to recommend. 

Day 458 Song Recommendation: "Tangerine" by Wildlife Control. Get the song for free here

I liked these lyrics the best: 

The first time I met you
Your hair was dyed tangerine.
You looked like a wreck
I thought, “She's amazing!”


     I couldn't help but think of that girl from The Fifth Element (a terrible sci-fi movie starring Bruce Willis). 
Autowash Fifth Element animated GIF

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts