Snow, Snow And More Snow

As much as I don't like snow I have to admit that it is pretty. I don't like the fact that we are supposed to get 5-8 inches. I feel so bad for Boston. I was able to finish another book and attempted to bake something. Note if you want to bake do not multi-task. You will mess up the recipe, now i'm trying to salvage it.
The weather though is terrible Jane and I were debating whether going to the grocery store to get cookie dough ice cream was worth it. Obviously we came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth it. But we still want the ice cream. Now i'm going to go to the couch and read another Kristin Hannah book. What's new?
DFTBA
-AB

I don't know if I've posted this video already but if so I'm going to do it again. I am really loving the Jack's Gap videos lately. I am so pleased with the content that they are making and the fact that they are tackling the topic of Mental Illness is even better.

Comments

Popular Posts