RV Restorations

I love a good remodeling and some great before and after pictures to go with it, and I also love campers, so I've combined those two things and given you some cool camper/RV remodels. 


I don't like the pink, but I appreciate the vast improvement from the original state of the camper. 

Wow! Talk about a total transformation! The wallpaper is a bit dizzying, but that could just be the angle. I love the wood floors.

From bellapop blog:
I wish I could have found more pictures of the entire interior. This camper is just so cute!

I would love to get a vintage camper and renovate it and then go on a cross-country road trip. That would be like a dream come true. Here are some of my favorite little campers:


Sigh. If I had a bucket list, "Buy a Camper" would be on it.

Day 461 Song Recommendation: "Road Trippin'" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts