Prophetic Dreams?

Why is this so true?! Does this mean that math everywhere
sucks??? Why, yes it does!
     I had a dream that we're going to have a snow day tomorrow, so it had better happen. They're calling for 3-5 inches tonight, but I honestly have no idea why I have any faith in the weather people anymore. The number of times they've said we're going to get snow and the number of times we've gotten snow does not match up. At all. And yeah, I know that you can't predict the weather with 100% accuracy, but you can do better than getting it right like, once a week!
     I also had a nightmare about the upcoming calculus test. A nightmare! First of all, in my dream, my calc teacher was replaced by my English teacher and he told us that we had to know a list of like 10 calculus terms for the test, plus OXIDATION NUMBERS from Chemistry and everyone seemed perfectly fine with this, except for dumb little me who was like, "I'm sorry, but what's the oxidation number for such-and-such?" and Mr. C was like, "Didn't you take Chemistry last year?" and I was like, "Yeah... but that was last year. And I memorized the oxidation numbers for the test and after I'd gotten my 100% I forgot them." And then Mr. C just laughed and had some smart kid demonstrate how to do the calc problem that for some reason involved oxidation numbers and complicated charts and YELLOW Expo marker so that I couldn't even read what the kid was writing. Let's just hope THAT dream won't come true.
Hey, at least I've come a long way since kindergarten.

Day 451 Song Recommendation: "Paths Are Frozen" by Inland Traveler. Get the song for free here.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts