Productivity?! What?!

     I've actually had a very productive day today (unlike yesterday). I woke up at three AM because Maggie needed to go outside and pee and poop (my parents are away and so Maggie slept in my room last night) and then at 8:30 Maggie decided she was up and ready for the day, so I got up and let her out and then gave her a raw hide to chew on while I took a shower and then stuck her in the laundry room while I shoveled the porch and snowblowed the driveway, which is no easy task since our driveway is looooong. That took like an hour and a half and then I came inside and let Maggie out again and she chewed on her raw hide while I sat on the couch. Then I made saltine buckle and around 12:30 I brought Maggie over to my grandma's house to play with my grandma's dog Ellie. I had grilled cheese at my grandma's house and read Nat Geo and Country Living while she took a nap and then we came back home and I did two annotated bibliographies for Lit and a writing assignment for World and then I cleaned the bathroom and we had chili for dinner and the light bulb in the laundry room went out so I changed it and now I'm sitting here boring you with the events of my day.
     I'm so glad that adulthood comes in stages and not all at once, because I can tell you right now, I could not handle having to take care of a dog and a house by myself. No way, Jose. It's like a full-time job.
     Now I'm going to go rot my brain doing mindless things and try not to worry about the impending doom of the physics test on Tuesday.

Day 457 Song Recommendation: "Dance For You" by Dirty Projectors. Thanks for the song recommendation, Frank. ;)
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts