Eek!

     Today DL and MF auditioned for the Teen Idol competition! That's so cool and I'm so happy for them that they went through with it and spent so much time practicing and everything. I heard them before they'd even practiced together much at all and they were super good, so I bet they were amazing at the auditions today. I wish I could have been there, but the auditions were closed and I'm sure my being there would have just made them more nervous. I never would have had the guts to sing in front of all those people! You guys are awesome and I'm so jealous of how good you are.

     There's a two hour delay tomorrow and I'm still hoping for a day off. 

Day 454 Song Recommendation: "Boom" by Laleh. This song was in the second to last episode of Red Band Society and while I've ceased to enjoy that show, this song stuck out to me as really catchy. 

-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts