Bored

Like DL today was one of those days where you find one of those stupid quizzes that tell you which song describes your life and you do like twenty of them. Not that I have been doing that for the past hour. As much as I love the weekends the boredom is awful but at the same time wonderful. I have been so stressed lately that I forgot that in two weeks I will be going to Florida. We can't go as long but still to be able to go is a huge blessing.
Florida, i'm coming please be warm
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

  1. That's what I did yesterday! (Took pointless Buzzfeed quizzes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently the movie that describes my life is Pretty Woman. I'm a little dissapointed.

      Delete
    2. Haha! I'll have to take that quiz and see what I get. I've never seen Pretty Woman.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts