Best Friends

I am struck over and over again by how amazing all my friends are. First of all, I don't know how it was possible, with the way the world is these days (Fifty Shades Of Grey?? ISIS?? Countless other awful conundrums??) to find so many people who have the same values that I have, and all in my tiny town in the middle of nowhere. 
     Today I spent the day with MF and we made these pitiful looking macaroons and these really delicious pizza crescents and just practiced singing and watched an episode of Friends and went to Wal Mart and even though we didn't really do anything spectacular, it was so much fun! 
     Then I was stalking SEs blog post about the movie Old Fashioned, and I saw that AB had made a comment about it, and it just hit me how all three of us completely agreed about the whole topic, which is so unusual in this day and age that three sixteen year old girls would rather watch a wholesome family friendly romance movie than the sickening likes of Fifty Shades of Grey. 
     Then their's the fact that my friends know exactly the type of stuff I would enjoy. SE just sent me a video which is a mash up of two of my favorite things, JacksGap and We Were Evergreen, plus she always recommends a bunch of movies to me that are always amazing, just like AB recommends amazing books and MF recommends awesome songs. Like how is it possible that all of my friends have fabulous taste in the things I love!?? It's really convenient! 
     I could say a million other things, but I don't want to write a fifteen page blog post right this second, so I'll leave it at that. But seriously, even though I've only mentioned tree of my close friends, this post applies to alllll of my friends, because they are all so unbelievably understanding and loving and compassionate and tolerant and just wonderful and I'm so lucky to have them. 

      -VaughnDL




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts