Snow Problems

     No SATs!!!! I was so happy when my mom walked into my bedroom at 6 AM and told me they were canceled. I proceeded to sleep for the next five hours. Now I need to get out of bed and take a shower and do my homework. 
     You know what I find really pointless? Annotating. If you've read the words and understood them and thought about them, why do you still need to write down your thoughts? And I hate how teachers think it's useful for you to write down the most obvious things and analyze the minutest, most insignificant details. Maybe I've just never been taught how to annotate correctly, but I hate it. It's a waste of time. 
     So they're calling for a bunch of snow Sunday night which is fine in that we could have off school on Monday but my grandad's funeral reception and party is tomorrow at our house and my brother has to get back to the train station Sunday night so right now snow is just looking like a big hassle. 

Day 428 Song Recommendation: "Dance With Me" by Orleans. 
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts