PRAYING FOR SNOW!!!

Tuesday, January 20th:    
     DL suggested that I make an 8tracks playlist of the "Love Songs" playlist I made for my cousin and her husband a while back, and I finally got around to doing it today. If you're in a romantic mood and want some lovely songs to brighten your day, click here to listen to 20 loves songs spanning fifty years of music history from 1964-2014.
     My mother just informed me that we're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow tomorrow starting at 4 AM and she's gotten my hopes up so high that if we don't have at least a delay tomorrow I am going to have a complete and total meltdown. MELTDOWN I tell you. As in crying, screaming... maybe even cursing. I can't tell you how wonderful another day off would feel. I would actually study for world, and maybe MAYBE even start the calculus packet.

Wednesday, January 21st: 
     There wasn't a snow day today, or even a delay, because it didn't start snowing until 9 AM even though the stinking weather people said it was supposed to start at 4 AM. I hardly slept last night because I was so convinced that we were going to have a snow day and I just couldn't control my excitement. I couldn't fall asleep till 1:30 AM and then I woke up at 4 AM, 5 AM, and 6 AM. Fun!I had some Java Cookie ice cream this morning to wake me up. It's weird though, because I'm not tired. Which either means I'm so exhausted that I don't feel it, or five days of 10+ hours of sleep every night has served me well. The good thing about today though was that the world test got bumped to tomorrow! And also AB is in my word processing class! (We got new schedules for the 2nd semester). So despite my claims that I would have a "complete and total meltdown" (which by the way is redundant), today actually turned out to be a good day.

Day 425 Song Recommendation: "I Don't Want Love" by The Antlers. Get the song for free here.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts