Homework And Swag

Tonight is full of essay's and homework. At least I almost finished an essay before writing this post. It's not much but it's an improvement.
I was writing this awful essay and I started thinking about movies and then that lead to The Princess Diaries. Then I thought about how I wrote a post for DL's birthday and I didn't do one for Swag. Then thinking about the Princess Diaries I thought about the baseball scene and how Anne Hathaway runs and that is exactly how Swag would run. Then I loved Swag a little bit more. The great thing about Swag is that she is one of the most adorable people you will ever meet. The other day in word processing the room was hot and completely silent. Swag comes in and says my name and waves both of her hands and it was the best thing I have seen in a long time. Swag is also hilarious and sometimes she is so easy to pick on.
Now going back to the terrible homework.
DFTBA
-AB


Comments

  1. Aw thanks :) And yes, I do flail my arms and run like a turkey :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts