Embarrassing Crushes

     I don't know how the time got away from me but now it's after 11 PM! Ah! I've been looking through old letters DL sent me from the fall of 2013 when I had this massive but short-lived crush on this guy. I had thought we only talked about him for like two letters, but it went on for like four letters. Crazy. Actually, eight letters. Four from me and four from DL. Now I want to reread my side of the conversation. And be totally embarrassed by it. 
     Once again, I am praying for bad weather. I cannot take the SATs tomorrow. I just can't. Plain and simple. 
No, Neville Longbotto, was not my embarrassing crush of last year. I just think it's so funny how he was such a chubby, dorky little kid and now he's... Well, that. People change. 

Day 427 Song Recommendation: "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees. Sorry DL, I know you're tired of this song, but I'm just jumping on the bandwagon. ;)
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts