Dreamland

Well I guess I should get off my lazy butt and actually post something today. And since I have a two hour delay (ALTHOUGH I SHOULD HAVE THE WHOLE DAY OFF) I actually have some time to write a legitimate post.
     I've been having some crazy weird dreams lately, so I'll tell you about two of them.
     Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was at this big celebratory banquet dinner because me and my team of friends and acquaintances had won this big survival show. After the banquet, we all went back to our house that we shared, and one of our teammates who was this little girl went over to the neighbors house for some reason. When she got over there and went inside, it turned out that our neighbor lady had set off poison bombs all through the house and killed the little girl. So we were all mad and scared that the lady would come and kill us too, and she came into our house and started looking for us, but we were all locked in the back stairwell hiding from her. Then all of a sudden, I got all brave and I was like "She's not allowed to kill our little girl" so I opened up the door and went out to face her, and she started trying to attack me, but then I found a crowbar and started smacking her with it until she fell onto a bench in the kitchen and was dead. And then one of my other teammates came out with a gun and shot her one last time just to make sure she really was dead. And then I woke up. I have officially murdered someone in my dream.
     Then last night, I had a dream that I found out that I was pregnant with Lincoln's (from The 100) baby, and so me and him were foraging through these old abandoned houses for supplies, and then in the attic of one of the houses, I just gave birth really quickly and it was barely painful and I didn't even get my clothes messy. So them me and Lincoln had our little baby wrapped up in some old t-shirts or something in our supply bag, and then I got home and I stuck my baby on my bed and went to go find a basket or something for him to stay in since I didn't have a crib, and then when my Mom asked me what I was doing, I was like "Oh, by the way, I just gave birth to Lincoln's baby." and her and my Dad go "Are you married to him?" and I go "No, not yet." and then grab a laundry basket and stick my baby in it. Then since I don't have any milk to feed it (although I'm not sure why I didn't consider nursing it??) I get some milk from the fridge and mix it with water and heat it up and feed my baby. And then the last thing I remember is trying to keep my cats away from my baby so I could feed him in peace. And then I woke up.
     ????????
     If my dreams keep going like this, what's going to happen next? And seriously, that's like the sixth time I've given birth in a dream!!! What does it mean??? I don't know. My subconscious is weird.

                -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts