American Sniper

I am somewhat in awe.
My Mom came into my bedroom this morning telling me that my family was going to go see American Sniper and if I wanted to go. I was planning on going to see it with a bunch of my friends but I would gladly see it again. I wish I could write a really long post about this movie but honestly there isn't much to say. Not because it wasn't a good movie. The suspense was unreal, obviously it's a war movie. If it was that intense in the movie I can't imagine what it would be like in real life. I know that some people see Chris Kyle as a coward or a murderer but imagine being in his shoes trying to protect a country that he so dearly loved. He did whatever he could to protect the soldiers that he called his brothers and unfortunately some of them died. I was sobbing by the end of it, it is just such a terrible ending to such a courageous man. To survive four world tours and then to finally come home and find his calling and then be killed by a fellow veteran. I have always admired soldiers and wished that I could somehow do what they do but that just isn't for me. I just don't understand how you could come home from war and try to live a normal life. There was not one dry eye in that theater by the end. The only thing you could hear was people crying. Some just sat there. If you have the time go see this movie. It is definitely worth it.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts