What's Your Mockingjay Name?

     In honor of Mockingjay Part I coming out tomorrow, I'm inventing my own version of "What's Your Hunger Games Name?" called "What's Your Mockingjay name?" I haven't really thought it out yet, so I'm going to make it up as I go.

How To Get Your Mockingjay First Name:

Use the first syllable of your favorite word (or your mother's name, if your favorite word is only one syllable. If that's only one syllable too, use the first syllable of a month with more than one syllable).
Ex: If your favorite word is "cascade", use "Cas". If your mother's name is Sheila, use "Shei". If your favorite month is August, use "Au".

Think of the first three letters of your favorite non-domestic animal.
Ex: "Pen" for "penguin", "Bea" for "bear", "Koa" for "koala".

Now think of your least favorite word. Use the last two letters from that word and attach it to the end of your name.
Ex: If your least favorite word is "itch", use "ch".

How To Get Your Mockingjay Last Name:

Think of the first four letters of the color of your favorite flower.

Add the first syllable of the place you were born to it.


________________________

     My name: Lumelest Whitmar.
     Yes, I made this whole thing up with the criteria that when I was done, my name would be pretty. I don't care about all ya'lls names. Cuz mine's bootiful. Just kidding, I hope you get a Capitol-tastic Mockingjay name too.
     But if you're curious how I got my name: My favorite word is "luminescent", my favorite non-domestic animal is the elephant, and my least favorite word is "moist". My favorite flower is Queen Anne's Lace, which is white, and I was born in Maryland.
     If you do take the time to do this silly little activity, please leave your Mockingjay name in the comments.

Day 363 Song Recommendation: "Different Names" by Death Cab for Cutie.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts