The Scent of Cinnamon Buns on a Cold Wednesday Afternoon

     So there's a bakery in the town where I go to school, and about once a week the smell of cinnamon buns wafts over to the high school and I'll get to enjoy the smell of fresh, warm cinnamon-y goodness, which makes the walk up the hill to the school worthwhile, just to smell that heavenly smell. As I was leaving school today, it smelled like cinnamon buns and the sun was setting, and it made me happy. Because, seriously, how many kids get to go to school in a town that smells like cinnamon buns?

Day 362 Song Recommendation: "Hummed Low" by Odessa. This was the only music video I could find for the song, and it's not even a music video, it's just a random video with the song in the background. Oh well.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts