Thanksgiving Break and a Chance of Snow?!

     Yay! Thanksgiving break is finally here! Whoop whoop! And to kick it off, my bro and I are going to see Interstellar tomorrow afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be better than Mockingjay Part I. If it's not, I'll probably just swear off movie watching for life. Just kidding. But seriously, it better be good. I'm expecting a lot from it since it features Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway as the lead roles. Hopefully it waits to start snowing until after the movie. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that we might get snow tomorrow. It's too early! And we're already off school! So don't snow! Don't, sky! I'm warning you.
     Here's the trailer for Interstellar. I think it looks like it's going to be pretty awesome, but again, maybe not. I haven't had good luck with movies lately.



Day 368 Song Recommendation: "You & I" by Crystal Fighters. Get the song for free here.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts