Papersol Is One Year Old

It's actually past one years old. I swore that we started on the 25th but no it was the 19th. I think I thought that because we ranted about Catching Fire and I probably just thought it was somewhere around there. That was when I put the first post on the blog about book censorship. It's so fun to read SE's and DL's first posts. You could tell that we were definitely new to the whole blogging thing. To be honest I still don't think we know what we're doing but at least we're having fun. I hope that when I'm thirty something and i'm having a bad day i'll be able to look back and laugh and smile. This blog was never intended to become 'popular'. We seriously just did it because I think in a way it's a way to talk to each other. This blog was just a random idea that I had in the middle of English class and for some reason I just felt the need to tell DL and SE was really confused because we kept looking at her from across the room smiling. In the beginning I was really scared about doing the blog. I didn't want to post because to be honest I am a very private person and to just put my thoughts on the internet just made me sick. Now I really just don't care, I write whatever I feel. I don't know I guess I am sincerely thankful for this blog. If I had been doing it on my own it would have sucked. It would have been sad and pathetic.
So DL and SE thank you for making this blog awesome with me. From the Sam Claflin gifs to the movies and music to talking about controversial and personal topics. You have made my year.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts