One of Those Days

     You guys, it's just been one of those days. I woke up and put on a nice outfit, and then remembered it was blood donation day, and my sleeve wouldn't roll up, so I had to change my entire ensemble (I know, that's not that big of a deal, but it was still annoying). Then I spent the first three periods of the day and lunch trying to figure out how to do my impossible Calculus assignment, and never really figuring it out. Then in Calc, I started taking a quiz, but didn't get to finish because I had to go give blood. So that was the only fun part of my day, because it got me out of two classes (although admittedly I probably could have gone back to Latin, but oh well. I needed a break) and as fun as giving blood may be, it does hurt a little bit, and you do feel drained afterwards, no pun intended. Then I had Lit which went fine except that that classroom is freaking chilly my fingers felt like little Popsicle. Then finally school was over, but I didn't even get to go home right away because I had to retake my physics test which I'd been freaking out about for like four days, and I still didn't get a perfect score, but I did get a much better grade than before. And now it's 6:02 and I feel like such a couch potato because I've done NONE of my homework, and have literally been on the computer since I got home at 4:30. So I'm going to leave it at that and go try to spend the rest of my day not feeling crappy. Wish me luck.

                      -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts